Wexler Burkhart Hirschberg & Unger, LLP
Wexler Burkhart Hirschberg & Unger, LLP (“W&B”) was founded by Stephen B. Wexler and Errol A. Burkhart in 1973 to represent its clients in all forms of business related transactions and litigation matters. The firm’s founding principle still holds true today: Aggressive Advocacy, Proven Results. Our practice is concentrated in four major areas: Corporate & Securities Transactions; Litigation and Arbitration; Regulatory Compliance and Advisory Counseling; and Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning. Our clients include brokerage firms, investment banks, public companies, hedge funds, real estate developers, privately held businesses, insurance companies and individuals.
Clients choose W&B because our attorneys are experienced in the law and also have direct experience in a variety of the businesses we service. This provides our clients with a unique perspective and the comfort of knowing that W&B’s attorneys consider the matter at hand as well as the future of their client’s business.
- BASIC BITCOIN LINGO
- Best Efforts Contingency Offerings
- FINRA Rule 2273 requires broker-dealers to send "educational communication" to former customers of registered representatives
- Who is the "Customer" For Purposes of FINRA Rule 12200
- Notice to Clients: BrokerCheck HyperLink Requirement
- Notice to Clients: Defense of Promissory Note Cases